Continued from Part 5 –
There are also number of museums around the River region. Some of them are listed below –
30) Castellani Art Museum of Niagara University (home to Andy Warhols and Picassos). Address – Niagara University campus, Senior Dr., Niagara University, NY-14109.
31) Town Of Porter Historical Museum (census, church records etc. dating back to 1800s; Native American Continue reading “Niagara Falls- Museums (Castellani Art, Sanborn-Lewiston, Town of Porter, Native American)”
Continued from Part 4 –
Further from the Falls region, in the River region there are more attractions worth going to –
24) Devil’s Hole State Park : Located about 4 miles north of the Falls, on the Robert Moses Parkway, this is part of the Niagara Gorge Trail system. Hiking, fishing, picnicking and biking are the activities Continue reading “Niagara Falls-Whirlpool Jet Boat, Lady of Fatima, Power Vista, Devil's Hole, DeVeaux Woods”
Continued from Part 3 –
Apart from attractions close by to the Falls, there are several which are more distant and you would have to drive to. Some close to the Niagara International Airport are –
21) The Krow’s Nest Family Fun centre, The Summit: Close to the international airport, this includes Continue reading “Niagara Falls – Krow's Nest, Scuba Center, Oppenheim County Park”
Continued from Part 2 –
Outside the Niagara State Park there are some other attractions in the vicinity of the Park. Rainbow Blvd. which leads to the Park has a number of restaurants with seating outside, souvenir shops, ATM, ice cream kiosks etc.
14) Helicopter ride: Just opposite to Days Inn there is a Helicopter ride facility. It is called Rainbow Air Continue reading “Niagara Falls – Seneca Casino, Helicopter Ride, 4D Movie, Museums”